Tuesday, August 12, 2014

4Lithium SK Selayang Baru 2 are my children

I was replacing their P.E teacher today. I took the Year 4 students to the field. I really love watching them played around the field, teasing each other. I am unmarried person but I feel like I am a single mother with 24 children right now. I really love to become a school teacher right now. That's what I feel.
I remember the first day I got in their class and I cannot control them. Now it's been 3months, I have set rules they must follow and they told me they want me to stay. I said I'll leave school if I think I cannot teach as better as their permanent teacher. I always say so when they make me mad by making noise or being rude to me or others. Kids always be kids. They will make noise and trouble everyday and I will always remind them to behave.
I always get bored when it is school holidays because I miss to teach them. I can get lonely sometimes when my class has been cancelled.

intense database